Welcome to myHumboldt - the new way of communicating and delivering the information you need when you need it. It’s designed to:
- improve communication across the University community
- make it easier for everyone on campus to find the information they need when they need it
- give campus community members self-service capabilities for common tasks
myHumboldt gives students a central location from which to:
- find general information to enhance the campus experience
- customize their communications according to their interests and needs
- locate useful campus services like Academic and Career Advising Center services
The entire campus community will also benefit from single sign-on access to core applications. Just log in with your HSU User Name and Password and you can move easily between the following applications without having to bookmark and log into each application separately.
- GMail & other Google Applications
- PeopleSoft HCM
- Student Center & Help
- Faculty Center & Help
- PeopleSoft Finance CFS
- EZProxy (library articles & databases)
- STARS (scholarship application management)
- DARS self-service (degree requirements & achievements audits)
- CSU Portal
Access to specific applications is dependent on your role with the University.
Over future evolutions, more applications will be integrated into myHumboldt, there will be more customization capabilities, and users will have broader access to information, services and communications.
Learn more about myHumboldt and how to use it
Read more about myHumboldt’s goals and how it came about