Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-4357 • Hours
Walk-In: Library 101 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

Can I use DARS to help me decide whether to change my major?

Printer-friendly version

If you are considering changing a major, you can run a What-if report using DARS to see how your current classes satisfy the requirements for other majors, and what changes you would need to make.

After you log into Student Center and choose the DARS link, click Open your DARS. You will see the audit for your current major. To run a different audit, click the Request Audit icon near the top of the green ribbon. Click the Run Selected Program radio button, select the Degree and Catalog Year from the drop-down menus, and click Run Audit. You can view your what-if audit by clicking on the Program number or the View Audit link. If you want to print the what-if audit, change to the PDF view by adjusting the format under Options, then click Run Audit.