Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-4357 • Hours
Walk-In: Library 101 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

How do I arrange for a network connection for a new hire?

Printer-friendly version

In order for a new employee to be able to access the HSU wired network, your departmental Key Advisor must arrange with Telecommunications & Network Services for a network jack to be activated, for the new employee's computer to be registered with the network, and for the internal connection fee to be approved.