Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-4357 • Hours
Walk-In: Library 101 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

How do I get access to CFS?

Printer-friendly version

You'll need to complete an Access Request Form, have it signed by your manager, and forward it to the ITS Project Office for action. You must also have a signed confidentiality form on file with Human Resources and formal permission to acess the relevant databases.