Get Help

Online: Request Help
Phone: (707) 826-4357 • Hours
Walk-In: Library 101 • Hours
Reset HSU Password
System Status

I'm a student leader/mentor - how do I get access to the information I need for this role?

Printer-friendly version

Student leaders and mentors should log in to myHumboldt using whichever of their identities is required for the task at hand. In your role as a student leader or mentor, you will need to log in using your _CS identity to be able to access MAP-Works and PeopleSoft data about your mentee.

Student leaders and mentors can also have access to their student Gmail account at the same time as they are working in MAP-Works or PeopleSoft under their _CS identity; to do this, follow these steps:

  1. Log into myHumboldt using student access credentials. 
  2. Open Gmail
  3. Log out of that myHumboldt session but leave the student Gmail browser tab open.
  4. Log into a new session of myHumboldt, in the same browser, using the _CS User Name and open MAP-Works