Yes, but it's a little tricky at first.
The easiest way is to use a different browser for each account (e.g., Firefox and Internet Explorer), but that's not always possible.
Here's how to configure your account so it will work for you:
- In your Humboldt account, click Settings
- Click the Accounts tab
- Click Google Account Settings (in the last section, titled Change account settings)
- Where it says "Multiple Sign-in", click Edit
- Turn it on and check the box next to each line to confirm you understand the implications
- Click Save
- Sign out of HSU email & close your browser
- Open your browser and log back in to HSU email
- Click pull-down arrow next to your email address (in the top right-hand corner), and select Sign in to another account
- Log in to your personal account