Students use c-card funds to pay for printing in HSU computer labs, the Library, and conveniently located quick-print stations.
Download a map of student printing locations.
Black-and-white printing is charged at 4 cents per side. Printouts from color printers - including black-and-white print jobs created on color printers - are 25 cents per side. The cost for other types of printing, such as large format, will vary and should be checked ahead of time.
- Make sure you have money on your c-card! You can add money at the Housing and Dining Cashier’s Office, the Depot, Library Café, Hilltop Marketplace, Giant's Cupboard, the Card Value Center machine on the second floor of the library, College Creek Marketplace, or online.
- Your c-card account is tied to your HSU User Name and Password, so you won’t have to swipe your card.
- You’ll be notified of the cost for each printout and your remaining c-card balance. You’ll be prompted to accept the charge each time you print.
- You can print over the wireless network to the printers in Library 101, BSS 316 and Founders Hall 143. You will need to install special driver software on your laptop - read more about wireless printing.
- Occasionally printers fail. To request a refund on an incomplete print job, please fill out and submit this form.
Grant- & Department-Funded Printing
- If you have work that needs to be printed in a computer lab and would like to have it charged to either a grant, a project, or your department, you can request grant or department funded printing.