What specific things do I need to do to stay compliant?
Here's what needs to be part of your routine to avoid interrupting your access to the HSU network:
- Patched and updated operating system
- Up-to-date antivirus from the approved list
- No network address translation device present
- No peer-to-peer software running
- No proxy setting problems
- Windows firewall enabled
- Windows configured to notify you when new updates are ready to download and install
Contact the Technology Help Desk at (707) 826-4357 or email@example.com if you have questions.
Source URL: https://www2.humboldt.edu/its/node/1136