Humboldt State University is committed to providing reasonable access to its programs and facilities for all members of the HSU community. The following information is available in this section; click the links below or in the QuickLinks section to the right to access specific items.
The University's Information Technology Council periodically reviews the currency of Humboldt's guidelines for accessibility and makes recommendations on changes to the Chief Information Officer. The Chief Information Officer works with the Director of Physical Services and the Campus Compliance Officer to update the guidelines as necessary. Questions or concerns about accessibility should be directed to the Student Disability Resource Center .
- Accessibility Policy - Humboldt State University policy and procedures for accommodating individuals with disabilities.
- Web Accessibility Compliance - Information about the software used to ensure all Humboldt State University websites comply with the University's accessibility policies.
- Web Accessibility Criteria - A checklist of accessibility requirements for all Humboldt State University websites.
- Web Accessibility Policy - Specific policy and procedures for accommodating access the Humboldt State University websites for individuals with disabilities.
- Web Accessibility Training - Accessibility training requirements for any individual developing or hosting a Humboldt State University website.
- Website Development for Accessibility - Guidelines for developing websites that meet Humboldt State University's accessibility criteria.
- Workstation and Lab Accessibility - Information on student workstation and lab accessibility; faculty and staff should contact their Information Technology Consultant for assistance with configuring their workstations to meet their accessibility requirements.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Accessibility - Answers to common questions about accessibility issues.
A Note on TDD: Humboldt State University provides TDD (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf and hearing-impaired) telephone devices at various locations on campus and to individuals who need them. More specific information is available from the Telecommunications & Network Services department.
Source URL: https://www2.humboldt.edu/its/accessibility#comment-0