How do I check the status of my printer order?
Orders placed using the HSU Purchase Request process
There are two ways to check the status of an order placed using the HSU purchase request process. If you want to know whether your order has left HSU Purchasing yet, do the following:
- Login to PeopleSoft Finance
- Go to Select Campus->Humboldt->Login
- Then go to Financial Services->Production
- From the menu on the left, go to Purchasing->Requisitions->Review Requisition Information->Document Status
- Enter Requisition number in the Requisition ID field (six zeros and then the four digit Requisition number)
- Click “Search” (yellow button at the bottom of the screen)
- The Requisition Inquiry screen will be displayed, showing your Requisition ID and “Approved” next to it. If it does not say “Approved”, the requisition is awaiting final budget approval.
- If the requisition has been processed, a blue “Status” tab is displayed on your Requisition Inquiry page. Click this tab to see the status of your order.
If your order is already with Sehi, you can check your order status by logging into your HSU/Sehi Online Store Account and clicking on the HSU Order History link in the right-hand margin.
Orders placed using an HSU ProCard
You can check your order status by logging into your HSU/Sehi Online Store Account and clicking on the HSU Order History link in the right-hand margin.
Source URL: https://www2.humboldt.edu/its/node/1695