Google Apps :: Moving to Google Apps
Welcome to Google Apps ! We've already moved all of your mail and folders from your old Zimbra account, but to complete the process, you'll need to take care of a few other items. Use our printable checklists and the links on this page to complete your transition to the web-based world of Google Apps.
Depending on whether you use the Google Apps web interface or a local email client like Outlook or Mac Mail, your "to-do" list will be slightly different. Select your preferred email client from the list below to see the instructions for completing the transition.
- Webmail Users
- Outlook Users
- Other Mail Clients (Mac Mail, ThunderBird, etc.)
Follow these steps to complete your migration to Google Apps using either the printed or online instructions - they're both the same, so just select the approach that works best for you.
- Sign up for a class at training.humboldt.edu
- Read the Mail QuickStart Guide
- Read the Calendar QuickStart Guide
- Learn about Labels (folders)
- Explore the Mail Labs - add-ons to enhance your Google Apps
Source URL: https://www2.humboldt.edu/its/google-move