1. Hover your mouse in the system tray (bottom right hand corner) over the networking icons to identify the wireless connection.
2. Right-click the wireless networking icon and select View Available Wireless Networks.
3. The Wireless Network Connection window will appear.
4. Select HSUWireless, then select Connect
Windows may warn you that you are about to connect to an unsecured network. This means that communications sent over this connection will NOT be protected by encryption. Click the Connect Anyway button.
5. Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.). The first time you access the campus network, you will be redirected to the Network Registration page.
If you receive a "Website Certified by an Unknown Authority" screen, select "Accept this certificate temporarily for this session" and click "OK".