If you are interested in signing up for the faculty/staff Healthy-U program, please download the sign up form and follow the instructions on the form.
• Pool Use $30/Semester
• Must show faculty/staff ID to enter pool
• KA111 Monday-Friday 7:00– 8:30 am & 12:00-2:00pm
• KA111 Monday, Wednesday, Friday 3:00 – 5:00 pm
• KA111 Tuesday/Thursday 4:00 – 6:00 pm
• KA111 Saturday/Sunday 12:00 – 4:00 pm
• SRC Use $30/Semester
• Must show faculty/staff ID to enter SRC
SRC Healthy-U Hours:
• SRC 181 Monday-Friday 12:00-2:00pm*
Physical Education Courses
** Varies See course listings online
* These are the only available hours for faculty/staff in the Healthy-U Program. For those wanting to use the facility during other hours an $80 Semester Pass or $200 Annual Pass may be purchased at the Student Recreation Center. For more information, call the Student Recreation Center at x4197.
** Some of the most popular classes are: aerobics, aikido, basketball, one of our many dance classes, Pilates, stretch and relaxation technique, and yoga. Please check the schedule online for a full list of our course offerings and their days and times.
TO RENT A LOCKER: Please go to the Cashier’s Office (SBS 285) and pay the appropriate rental fee: $30 for one semester, $40 for fall and spring semester, or $50 for the year (July 1- June 30). Bring the yellow half sheet to the Kinesiology Office (KA 305). You will be assigned a locker (lock is included). If you have any questions about renting a locker please email email@example.com or call (707) 826-4532.