To Rent a Locker:
You can go onto your Student Center, click on Self-Service at the top of the page, click Campus Finances, click Make a Payment, another window will open and you will click Make a Payment (you will be redirected to CASHNet), and Rent a Locker will be one of the choices. Once you have paid for a locker, you will receive an email within two (2) business days containing your locker number, the code to get into the locker room, and your locker combo. You can also go to the Cashier's Office and pay for your locker rental there. Faculty/Staff wishing to rent a locker will need to pay in person at the Cashier's Office but do not need to come to the KRA Office as they will also receive their locker combination in an email within two (2) business days.
The use of the HSU locker rooms and lockers are restricted to fully matriculated HSU students and faculty/staff ONLY. Those students who are enrolled in Extended Ed, OLLI, Over 60, or any other program that does not pay an “activity fee” are not allowed in the locker rooms or to rent a locker.
- One semester: $10
- Fall/Spring: $20
- Full year (fall, spring, and summer): $30
- One semester: $30
- Fall/Spring: $40
- Full year (fall, spring, and summer): $50
- Use the lock provided, DO NOT use a personal lock
- PLEASE have your belongings cleaned out by the deadline
- 1 locker per person (unless you are a lifeguard with the aquatics program or enrolled in an HSU scuba class)
- Please do not shut your towel in the door to hang it up outside your locker, it damages the doors and can cause your door to get stuck to where you can't open the door to get to your belongings
- The use of the HSU locker rooms and lockers are restricted to fully matriculated HSU students and faculty/staff ONLY. Those students who are enrolled in Extended Ed, OLLI, Over 60, or any other program that does not pay an “activity fee” are not allowed in the locker rooms or to rent a locker.
Cleaning Out Your Locker:
- If you are paid through the fall semester, you must clean out your locker during finals week of the fall semester. If you are paid for fall and spring, you have to clean out your locker during finals week of the spring semester, but not during winter break between semesters. If you are paid through summer, you have to clean out your locker two weeks before school starts. Exception: If you renew your locker, you must clean your locker out by the end of the semester that you paid through, unless of course, it is through summer, and then you will need to clean out two weeks before the fall semester starts.
- When you are cleaning out your locker, please make sure all of your belongings are out of the locker and then lock your lock onto your locker. You do not need to take your lock up to the Kinesiology Office, just leave it locked onto your locker, not inside the locker.
This is a first come first serve system and lockers get bought up very quickly. Lockers must be cleaned out BEFORE FINALS WEEK ENDS. Locks will be changed after the due date. Failure to comply will result in your belongings being bagged up and kept for one semester, after which your belongings will be donated. A $5.00 fee will be assessed for a lost lock and must be paid at the Cashier’s Office.
For questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 826-4532