Learn about Communication and Build Community at L4HSU this Summer!
More than 150 staff, faculty, students, and community members attended our first week and a half of L4HSU events! As one of the participants said “Events like the Learning Lock-In enable folks from across the campus to come together and build community. This is extremely important because it fosters an environment in which the entire campus can work towards supporting our students.“ Take time to work on your personal and professional communication and build community by attending an L4HSU workshop that is coming up in June, including:
- The Global Cafe: Education Systems in Italy and Japan, Thursday, June 21 at 3pm in Fishbowl, L209
- Data Democracy Series by Michael Le, every Friday at Noon in Library 114
- Day of Solidarity, Part 2, Monday, June 25 at 11am in Fishbowl, L209
- Noah’s Ark goes to College, Monday, June 25 at 11am in L114
- HSI 101: From Hispanic Enrolling to Hispanic Thriving, Tuesday, June 25 at Noon in Library Fishbowl
Check out the Full Calendar online which continues through July 27th. All HSU Staff, Faculty, Students, Community, and Administrators are welcome. Join the Library Lifelong Learning Lounge (L4HSU) for events which support the theme of Communication with a focus on both personal and professional communication. In addition, each week we will have one or more offerings on other topics for personal growth such as: