Lease/Rental of University Facilities

To request a lease of a University operated facility:

  1. Complete the Application for Lease/Rental of University Facilities form
  2. Return the form by email ( or mail to Humboldt State University, Attn: Contracts & Procurement, SBS 345; 1 Harpst Street, Arcata, CA  95521.

A confirmation email or phone call will be provided within two (2) business days of receipt of the application; however, please allow a minimum of three (3) weeks for processing the request.

Helpful links to resources:

Food Vendor Information

Food Vendors/Caterers

To become an Approved Food Vendor/Caterer, vendors should follow these instructions. Departments can look up all vendors in OBI by using report “2.0.0 Chartfields and Vendors”.

If you have any questions, please contact our office at (707) 826-3512.


For Faculty/Staff/Students

  • Academic Classes – email
  • Field/Gym – Contact Kinesiology ext. 4537
  • Conference Rooms – Contact specific departments (refer to list of conference rooms)
  • Clubs: Contact Clubs & Activities office, ext. 3776
  • For all other reservations contact Room Reservations (University Center) ext. 4414 or log into the 25Live room scheduling software.