Humboldt State University

Department of Social Work

BASW Transfer Students

To enroll in the BA Social Work program major coursework, transfer students must have completed a minimum of 60 units, have successfully passed all required program pre-requisite courses (as listed on page two of the program application), been accepted to HSU as a student and completed the departmental application process.

HSU has differing guidelines for upper division versus lower division transfer students. Learn more about Humboldt State's transfer guidelines.