Submit a Concern

If this is an immediate concern about someone's health or safety - contact emergency services (9-1-1).

If you are unsure if this is a matter for emergency services, please contact U.P.D. at 707/826-5555 - they will assist in determining the appropriate course of action.


Academic Misconduct (For Faculty)

Alleged academic violations include collaboration, collusion, copying, plagiarism, utilizing unauthorized resources, etc., are examples of issues of academic misconduct that can be reported here.

Behavioral Misconduct

Alleged behavioral violations by an individual of the Student Code of Conduct (e.g. alcohol, disorderly conduct, drugs, failure to comply, theft, vandalism, weapons, violent acts or threats of violence, etc.).

Campus Assistance, Response, and Engagement (CARE) Report

Outreach and referrals to appropriate resources for students in need of assistance outside of the classroom and their coursework (i.e., absences due to medical reasons or extenuating circumstances, reports of depression or anxiety, issues involving non-student members of the campus community, and other issues of general concern).


Alleged violations of the Student Code of Conduct by a registered student organization or multiple members of a registered student organization as a condition of potential membership (e.g. forced alcohol consumption, required physical activity, physical injury, confinement, etc.). University Anti-Hazing Policy

Discrimination including reports of Sexual Misconduct

Alleged violations of HSU's Sexual Misconduct Policy and/or the CSU Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment, Retaliation, Sexual Misconduct, Dating and Domestic Violence and Stalking should be reported here.

Student Conduct Record Request

Students that wish to receive a copy of their student conduct records from the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities may do so here.