Make-Up Scheduling based on Availability Only!
Make-Up Final Exams are scheduled ONLY on Thursday and Friday, and ONLY if space is available. Please contact the Testing Center at 707.826.3611 to schedule your Make-Up Exam. Please be aware that space is limited during Final's Week.
Whether you are a new student, a current student, or a community member, Humboldt State University’s Testing Center offers a professional setting for you to take your exams.
We are committed to providing you with quality proctoring support.
HSU’s Testing Center offers many different testing and assessment services, including:
- Accommodated Academic Testing: HSU offers accommodated testing for students enrolled with the Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC)
- Make-Up Exam: With instructor approval, the Testing Center will proctor exams for students needing to take an exam at an alternative time.
- Placement Testing: Testing for skill levels ensures placement into appropriate initial courses.
- Distance Proctoring Services: HSU’s Testing Center will proctor tests for students who take correspondence, continuing education or distance learning courses from other colleges and universities.
- High Stakes/Professional Testing: HSU is an authorized testing site for most Pearson-VUE and Prometric exams.
- Credit For Prior Learning: HSU’s Testing Center is now offering DSST Dantes exams. These exams allow you to earn college credit and complete your degree faster. CLEP and DANTES are done by an appointment basis only.
Please click on the appropriate tab for your testing needs.
Humboldt State University’s Testing Center is located in RM 24 of the Lower Library, and is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.